Village of Kimberly
Population: (2010 Census): 6,468
Kimberly offers the surrealism of life along the banks of the Fox River in a suburban setting that has maintained its small town atmosphere in the “Heart of the Fox Cities.” One of the largest parks in the Fox Cities, Sunset Point Park, is a frequent host to the International Softball Congress (ISC) World Tournament as well as home to the Kimberly Amphitheatre, nature trails, boat landings and passive recreation areas.
The quality of life has gained Kimberly a reputation for excellent housing, quality schools and a thriving community located in the heart of the Fox Cities.
Prosperity and growth abound in this picturesque community whose citizens continue to work together to maintain their reputation as “The Progressive Community.”
- Lot Size9,583 sqftHome Size2,126 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 baths
- Lot Size7,405 sqftHome Size880 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths1 bath
- Lot Size6,534 sqftHome Size1,272 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths1 bath
- Lot Size9,147 sqftHome Size1,942 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths1.1 baths
- Lot Size6,969 sqftHome Size1,424 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 baths
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/15/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.