Village of Kimberly
Population: (2010 Census): 6,468
Kimberly offers the surrealism of life along the banks of the Fox River in a suburban setting that has maintained its small town atmosphere in the “Heart of the Fox Cities.” One of the largest parks in the Fox Cities, Sunset Point Park, is a frequent host to the International Softball Congress (ISC) World Tournament as well as home to the Kimberly Amphitheatre, nature trails, boat landings and passive recreation areas.
The quality of life has gained Kimberly a reputation for excellent housing, quality schools and a thriving community located in the heart of the Fox Cities.
Prosperity and growth abound in this picturesque community whose citizens continue to work together to maintain their reputation as “The Progressive Community.”
- $244,900 : 201 CLUBHOUSE Lane, KIMBERLY2 beds, 2 bathsListing provided by
- $127,900 : 618 E OAK Street, KIMBERLY4 beds, 1.1 bathsListing provided by
- $142,000 : 240 S HELEN Street, KIMBERLY3 beds, 1.1 bathsListing provided by
- $149,900 : 132 S BIRCH Street, KIMBERLY3 beds, 2.1 bathsListing provided by
- $184,900 : 551 COBBLESTONE Lane, KIMBERLY3 beds, 1.1 bathsListing provided by
See all Real estate in the city of Kimberly.
(all data current as of 9/19/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.