Town and Village of Harrison
Population (2010 Census): 10,839
The Town of Harrison was chartered in 1853, at which time the township was known as the Town of Lima. Since that first Town meeting on the “Pratt” farm south of Sherwood, the Town of Harrison has become a thriving community of 5037 residents in 2000. Census information received recently indicates that the current population is now approximately 7389 individuals. Harrison encompasses some 30 square miles of land and 80 miles of town roads.