Town of Neenah
Population (2010 Census): 3,237
Rustic, quaint and semi-rural are the adjectives best describing the Town of Neenah. The Town’s fields, meadows, lakefront and wetlands lend to the Green Belt running on both sides of the City of Neenah.
Neighborhoods evolving along the shores of Lake Winnebago possess unique characteristics contributing to the Town’s rural feel. Winding and rustic roads host a variety of activities from hiking to biking.
- $40,000 : 522 MAPLE Street, NEENAH4 beds, 1 bathListing provided by
- $40,000 : 518 MAPLE Street, NEENAH3 beds, 1.1 bathsListing provided by
- $270,000 : 1494 WHITETAIL Drive, NEENAH3 beds, 2.1 bathsListing provided by
- $154,900 : 210 E CECIL Street, NEENAH3 beds, 1.1 bathsListing provided by
- $140,000 : 211 STATE Street, NEENAH3 beds, 2 bathsListing provided by
See all Real estate in the city of Neenah.
(all data current as of 5/22/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.