Town of Neenah
Population (2010 Census): 3,237
Rustic, quaint and semi-rural are the adjectives best describing the Town of Neenah. The Town’s fields, meadows, lakefront and wetlands lend to the Green Belt running on both sides of the City of Neenah.
Neighborhoods evolving along the shores of Lake Winnebago possess unique characteristics contributing to the Town’s rural feel. Winding and rustic roads host a variety of activities from hiking to biking.
- $110,000 : 7387 WOODENSHOE Road, NEENAH2 beds, 1 bathListing provided by
- $199,900 : 1370 BREEZEWOOD Lane, NEENAH3 beds, 2 bathsListing provided by
- $260,000 : 1593 SECRETARIAT Lane, NEENAH4 beds, 2.1 bathsListing provided by
- $374,900 : W7446 RIDGESIDE Drive, NEENAH5 beds, 3 bathsListing provided by
- $194,900 : 804 HAASE Street, NEENAH3 beds, 3 bathsListing provided by
See all Real estate in the city of Neenah.
(all data current as of 8/17/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.