Town of Greenville
Population (2010 Census): 10,309
Town of Greenville, located west of Grand Chute is the fastest growing commercial area of the state, while retaining its rich farming heritage.
Greenville is home to the Outagamie County Airport (ATW), and is currently developing a 58-acre family recreation area featuring a Wisconsin agricultural theme.
Historic buildings such as the Greenville Grange now serve as a community gathering place and the former train station and hotel has been transformed into the Greenville Station restaurant.
- $279,900 : W6558 PARKVIEW Drive, GREENVILLE3 beds, 2.1 bathsListing provided by
- $319,900 : N1478 KEIMAR Court, GREENVILLE4 beds, 2.1 bathsListing provided by
- $599,900 : N1471 HERON RIDGE Court, GREENVILLE4 beds, 2.1 bathsListing provided by
- $199,900 : W6868 SALLY Street, GREENVILLE4 beds, 2 bathsListing provided by
- $225,000 : N1415 FAIRWINDS Drive, GREENVILLE5 beds, 3 bathsListing provided by
See all Real estate in the city of Greenville.
(all data current as of 9/20/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.