Town of Greenville
Population (2010 Census): 10,309
Town of Greenville, located west of Grand Chute is the fastest growing commercial area of the state, while retaining its rich farming heritage.
Greenville is home to the Outagamie County Airport (ATW), and is currently developing a 58-acre family recreation area featuring a Wisconsin agricultural theme.
Historic buildings such as the Greenville Grange now serve as a community gathering place and the former train station and hotel has been transformed into the Greenville Station restaurant.
- Lot Size23,086 sqftHome Size2,871 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths3 baths
- Lot Size14,374 sqftHome Size1,682 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2.1 baths
- Lot Size19,602 sqftHome Size2,018 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 baths
- Lot Size19,602 sqftHome Size1,054 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths1 bath
- Lot Size20,037 sqftHome Size1,676 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2.1 baths
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/15/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.