Town of Greenville
Population (2010 Census): 10,309
Town of Greenville, located west of Grand Chute is the fastest growing commercial area of the state, while retaining its rich farming heritage.
Greenville is home to the Outagamie County Airport (ATW), and is currently developing a 58-acre family recreation area featuring a Wisconsin agricultural theme.
Historic buildings such as the Greenville Grange now serve as a community gathering place and the former train station and hotel has been transformed into the Greenville Station restaurant.
- $244,900 : W7043 BLUEBLUFF Way, GREENVILLE3 beds, 2 bathsListing provided by
- $309,900 : W6785 MARCY Court, GREENVILLE4 beds, 2.2 bathsListing provided by
- $484,000 : W7008 ROCKDALE Lane, GREENVILLE5 beds, 3.1 bathsListing provided by
- $399,900 : N1065 JULIUS Drive, GREENVILLE3 beds, 3.1 bathsListing provided by
- $480,105 : W7096 CRESTFIELD Way, GREENVILLE4 beds, 2.1 bathsListing provided by
See all Real estate in the city of Greenville.
(all data current as of 3/18/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.