City of Neenah
Population (2010 Census): 25,501
Whether you’re looking for a place to live or do business, Neenah offers something special for everyone. The metro area’s business climate has earned it the ranking of third best market for business development among all small metropolitan areas in the nation.
Neenah’s nationally recognized historic downtown is a delightful, friendly place to shop. At the end of downtown, historic mansions of area paper barons surround Riverside Park and Kimberly Point Park offering a spectacular architectural walking tour along Lake Winnebago and the Fox River. The Bergstrom-Mahler Museum of Glass, former home to the paper industry’s Bergstrom family, houses the world’s largest collection of glass paperweights as well as featuring traveling displays.
- $449,900 : 490 RAINBOW BEACH Road, NEENAH4 beds, 3 bathsListing provided by
- $85,900 : 646 CLEVELAND Street, NEENAH2 beds, 1 bathListing provided by
- $288,800 : 136 RICKERS BAY Road, NEENAH3 beds, 2 bathsListing provided by
- $185,000 : 585 E PECKHAM Street, NEENAH4 beds, 1.1 bathsListing provided by
- $85,000 : 866 HIGGINS Avenue, NEENAH4 beds, 1 bathListing provided by
See all Real estate in the city of Neenah.
(all data current as of 3/18/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.