City of Neenah
Population (2010 Census): 25,501
Whether you’re looking for a place to live or do business, Neenah offers something special for everyone. The metro area’s business climate has earned it the ranking of third best market for business development among all small metropolitan areas in the nation.
Neenah’s nationally recognized historic downtown is a delightful, friendly place to shop. At the end of downtown, historic mansions of area paper barons surround Riverside Park and Kimberly Point Park offering a spectacular architectural walking tour along Lake Winnebago and the Fox River. The Bergstrom-Mahler Museum of Glass, former home to the paper industry’s Bergstrom family, houses the world’s largest collection of glass paperweights as well as featuring traveling displays.
- Lot Size28,749 sqftHome Size1,561 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths1 bath
- Lot Size7,405 sqftHome Size1,008 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths1 bath
- Lot Size9,583 sqftHome Size1,468 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 baths
- Lot Size8,276 sqftHome Size1,080 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 baths
- Lot Size6,534 sqftHome Size1,899 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths1.1 baths
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/15/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.