City of Appleton
Counties: Outagamie, Calumet, Winnebago
Population (2010 Census): 72,623
The heart of Wisconsin’s Fox Cities, Appleton is a community known for its quality of life. A bustling economy, low crime rate and bountiful recreational opportunities make Appleton a great place to live and visit. Appleton’s eclectic downtown is home to many specialty retail shops, fine dining and a wide array of ethnic eateries. At the east end of downtown is Lawrence University, a leading liberal arts college that attracts students from around the world.
Appleton was home to escape artist Harry Houdini and celebrated author Edna Ferber. The History Museum at the Castle in Appleton highlights the lives of both in permanent displays. Another Appleton attraction is the Hearthstone Historic House Museum, the world’s first home to be lit by a hydroelectric center.
- $89,500 : 810 N CLARK Street, APPLETON2 beds, 1 bathListing provided by
- $249,900 : 2137 W ROSELAWN Drive, APPLETON3 beds, 3 bathsListing provided by
- $114,900 : 609 W GLENDALE Avenue, APPLETON2 beds, 1 bathListing provided by
- $469,000 : 209 E THORNBROOK Lane, APPLETON4 beds, 3.1 bathsListing provided by
- $309,900 : 18 BALSAM Court, APPLETON4 beds, 2.1 bathsListing provided by
See all Real estate in the city of Appleton.
(all data current as of 5/22/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.