City of Appleton
Counties: Outagamie, Calumet, Winnebago
Population (2010 Census): 72,623
The heart of Wisconsin’s Fox Cities, Appleton is a community known for its quality of life. A bustling economy, low crime rate and bountiful recreational opportunities make Appleton a great place to live and visit. Appleton’s eclectic downtown is home to many specialty retail shops, fine dining and a wide array of ethnic eateries. At the east end of downtown is Lawrence University, a leading liberal arts college that attracts students from around the world.
Appleton was home to escape artist Harry Houdini and celebrated author Edna Ferber. The History Museum at the Castle in Appleton highlights the lives of both in permanent displays. Another Appleton attraction is the Hearthstone Historic House Museum, the world’s first home to be lit by a hydroelectric center.
- Lot Size9,147 sqftHome Size1,198 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths1.1 baths
- Lot Size33,976 sqftHome Size3,405 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2.1 baths
- Lot Size15,681 sqftHome Size3,497 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3.1 baths
- Lot Size6,098 sqftHome Size1,624 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths1.1 baths
- Lot Size6,969 sqftHome Size2,063 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths2 baths
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/15/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.